Become a Member of Midtown Alliance
Support the programs and initiatives that make Midtown your location of choice.
Our business, non-profit, residential members and properties provide leadership and support for our continued efforts to create a superior experience for people as they live, work and play in Midtown.
Strengthen your business relationships in Midtown.
- Engage with fellow Midtown business and civic leaders
- Participate in members-only councils and events
- Provide input into Midtown Alliance programs and initiatives
- Gain visibility for your organization on MidtownATL.com
- Expand your reach via Midtown Alliance’s multiple social media outlets
Get Midtown resources customized specifically for your business and employees.
- The inside scoop: up-to-date news and local promotions
- Walking maps for your location
- Personalized transportation options to ease employee commutes
- Public safety sessions to keep your staff confident and comfortable
Download our brochure and learn about the vision of Midtown Alliance.
Apply now for membership
Membership is tailored to the needs of area businesses, non-profits, residential HOAs and property managers. To find out how your employer or residence can become part of the organization, contact us at Join@midtownATL.com.
Get Social With Us
Show Your Midtown Love
Midtown Merchandise is now available! From t-shirts to tote bags, coffee mugs to cases, we've got a wide selection of eco-friendly items available. So go ahead, get your gear here.