Show us why Midtown ATL is a great neighborhood, and what you are excited about seeing here in the future.
Create a high-quality, short film – no longer than two minutes – that creatively tells us about great places and experiences in Midtown Atlanta.
Videos can take the form of a short film, commercial, talk show, music video, or documentary or anything you can dream up.
Your video should focus on the public realm, outside, where people experience their urban neighborhood—specifically the Midtown commercial district, which exists between Piedmont Park and the I-75/85 Connector and runs approximately from the Fox Theatre up to the SCAD campus. Refer to this map for boundaries of the Midtown core that can inform your planning.
We’ll consider using your masterpiece in some of our communications to get others excited about Midtown the way you see it. Some potential examples of where we might feature your video include everything from social media and blog posts to our 2017 Annual Meeting, on the big screen at the Fox Theatre.
Two Ways to Win
- One Grand Prize winner will be chosen among the entries by a panel of judges selected by Midtown Alliance to receive a $750 prize.
- One Viewer’s Choice winner will be determined by the number of votes each video receives during a specified public voting period in early-2017 and will receive a $300 prize.
How to Enter
- Compete as an individual or a team.
- Upload your video to a YouTube account using the “public” setting.
- Complete the contest entry form below and submit
- Video must be posted and entry form submitted by Friday, December 9, 2016 at 11:59pm.
- Be sure to keep the source files and original footage of your entry until the competition ends, as they may be needed for re-editing.
The winning entries will be ones that do the very best job showing the joy people feel about spending time in Midtown Atlanta. In addition:
- All work should be original
- Do not include personal details in the footage (such as names, contact information)
- Keep it clean and have fun