With its 120-block street grid, there is so much to explore on foot in Midtown Atlanta. And now Midtown Alliance members can discover more about their surroundings with the newly released IN*MidtownATL app. To date, more than 1,000 users at Midtown Alliance member organizations have downloaded it and are getting the benefits. Are you on board yet?
How It Works
Launched as a pilot project in 2017 exclusively for Midtown Alliance members, the IN*MidtownATL app brings the popular “Meet Me in Midtown” Discount Card into the digital age, presenting unique offers and experiences found only in Midtown Atlanta.
The key to getting the most from the app? The more you walk, the more you discover. Offers featured in the app are organized by proximity to your location through geofence technology, and are redeemed onsite at participating businesses. Merchants can also customize their offers as one-of-a-kind experiences that can’t be found anywhere else.
Download, Explore, Redeem...and Tell Us What You Think
- Use our online directory to confirm you’re a Midtown Alliance member. Member benefits are extended to employees of member companies and residents of member properties.
- Head to the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores to download the IN*MidtownATL app and take it out for a spin.
- Give us your feedback to tell us what you like, and what you’d like to see more of as we look to add new features over time: AppSupport@MidtownATL.com
To date, more than 60 Midtown businesses have enrolled as participating merchants, crafting nearly 100 unique offers and experiences. Since its launch, more than 1,000 Midtown Alliance members have signed up as early adopters of the app, and this month, we officially released the app for download in both the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores.
“IN*MidtownATL is an excellent new tool to connect our members to the great shopping, dining, and cultural experiences in our neighborhood,” said Philip Rafshoon, Midtown Alliance’s Director of Member Engagement. “This program further connects Midtown’s merchants and venues to our growing network of members, so it’s a win-win for everyone.”
Currently, INsiders can tap into numerous active offers, including:
- 10% discounts at more than 60 Midtown merchants and attractions, like the Breman Museum, Peachtree Petals, Ri Ra Irish Pub, Exhale Atlanta, Savi Provisions and more;
- Breathtaking Midtown sunset views from The Art of Touch Massage Center;
- Free “Eco-Bucks” towards purchases at EcoDenizen;
- Two weeks of FREE yoga classes at CorePower Yoga...and so much more.
IN*MidtownATL was inspired by a collaborative “connected living” project between Midtown Alliance and Coca-Cola in 2014. Known at the time as Midtown Red and operating based on iBeacon technology, the project has since evolved into a personalized, proximity-driven mobile app exclusive to Midtown Alliance members.
Googie Daniels, Midtown Alliance’s Community Manager, runs day-to-day operations for the IN*MidtownATL app. Daniels works with Midtown restaurants and stores to develop custom offers for the app and acts as a liaison for member companies and residential associations, assisting with app downloads and collecting user feedback.
“This membership project brings opportunities to work with so many different people in the district to learn about their interests and needs,” said Daniels. “It’s such a communal project, and input from everyone--whether they are a restaurant, residential community, corporation, or early adopter--has been vital.”
Learn more about the app and how it works at MidtownATL.com/InMidtownATL. Interested in getting your business involved with unique offers directed at thousands of workers and residents that belong to Midtown Alliance member organizations? Enroll with our community manager.