Keeping Midtown Clean & Green
Constant care and attention by Midtown Alliance’s full-time landscaping and maintenance operation keeps Midtown clean and inviting. We go the extra mile to keep Midtown attractive and pride ourselves on our quick responsiveness to businesses and residents.
As part of our commitment to the Midtown EcoDistrict, we strive to incorporate sustainability into everything we do -- from selecting low-water plants for landscaping to using rainwater harvested from our 3,000 gallon cistern. Recycling cans are located throughout the district, and future plans include replacing street lamps with high-efficiency bulbs.
Services we provide:
- Installing, repairing, painting and replacing more than 650 streetlights, trash and recycling cans, and benches.
- Maintenance and care for more than 2,000 street trees planted throughout the district.
- Removing more than 4,000 bags of trash annually.
- Landscaping, planting, watering and mowing medians and plazas.
- Eliminating graffiti tags, removing flyers, and pressure washing sidewalks.
- Working proactively with the City of Atlanta to have sidewalks repaired, potholes filled and damaged traffic signs replaced.
Call us at 404-817-0500 for assistance with maintenance issues, including when:
- Lighting is damaged or is not working properly.
- Sidewalk obstructions are preventing safe pedestrian passage.
- Trash, trees or other obstructions need to be removed from the public right-of-way.
- Graffiti needs to be removed.
- Trash cans or dog waste receptacles are at full capacity.