Dates and Times
- Saturday, Dec 5, 2020 7:30 am
- Saturday, Dec 12, 2020 7:30 am
- Saturday, Dec 19, 2020 7:30 am
- Saturday, Dec 26, 2020 7:30 am
Big Peach Running Co. - 800 Peachtree St NE
Saturday morning run groups are back in Midtown!
Meet us in the parking lot behind Big Peach Running Co - Midtown for a group run that allows everyone a safe, healthy, and comfortable alternative to the loneliness of running during a pandemic.
- AIf you are driving, register your license plate and get validated. Please note that parking is limited.
- Wear a mask. There will be a Ziplock bag for runners to leave masks before we start.
- Please practice and value personal space / aka social distancing.
- The store will be closed, so please use the restroom before getting there. (if there is an
emergency, we will let someone in while minding personal space)
- Water stop in the parking lot
- Timed starts. 8:30 min miles and faster will go 1st and everyone else 2nd.
- We will cap groups at no more than four people while on the run. (this is a personal choice, but
just be respectful and safe)
- Runs will be 2, 4, and 6 miles long.
- When you return from the run, you are welcome to hang around, but please put your masks back on.
Just enjoy, have fun, and feel a part of a family again. No runner left behind!