Date and Time for this Past Event
Tuesday, Feb 16, 2021 4pm-6pm
In celebration of Fat Tuesday, Colony Square will be transforming The Plaza into Bourbon Street with New Orleans-themed drinks, live music, Louisiana inspired food, Mardi Gras swag and more!
Participating Retailers, Restaurants + Entertainment:
- 5Church: Cheers to Mardi Gras drink samples at the 5Church table!
- Atlanta Artists Center: Experience live action paintings from local artists onsite as they capture the vibrant energy in The Plaza and recreate on canvas. *Art pieces will be available for purchase following the event.
- AYA Med Spa: Spin to win with AYA! Stop by their table and receive beauty swag items + more!
- Brown Bag Seafood: In-store offer only. Enjoy a free order of the Louisiana Tang Slaw with any Powerbox, Veggiebox, Greens & Grains, Fish & Chips or Lobster Roll. Yum!
- Hurricane Bar: Receive 1 complimentary hurricane beverage when you sign-up for our eblast or show you’re following @ColonySquareATL on Instagram. Drink vouchers will be given at Concierge.
- IPIC: Giveaways, coupons, Mardi Gras popcorn samples + more!
- Lisa’s Creperie Truck: French- inspired crepes will be served from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. in the Front Loop of Colony Square.
- Live Jazz Quinet: Enjoy a soulful jazz performance on The Plaza stage as Colony Square transforms into Midtown’s very own Bourbon St.
- Mini King Cakes: Enjoy complimentary and pre-packaged king cakes at the event.
- Roaming Entertainment: Enjoy the talents of professional stilt walkers, mimes, jugglers, and balloon twisters throughout The Square.
- Sukoshi: Stop by Sukoski’s table to taste a sample of their Mardi Gras themed and pre-packaged sushi roll.
*Social distancing + masks will be enforced, unless eating or drinking.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.