Midtown Transportation wants to help you find a less stressful way to commute.
Our team provides the resources you need to take advantage of Midtown's transit, carpool, vanpool, walking, biking, and telework options -- and provides incentives, tools, and support to make these options more convenient and cost-effective. Through Georgia Commute Options, Midtown Transportation provides cash incentives and awesome rewards for Midtown employees who choose commute alternatives, and the Guaranteed Ride Home program gets clean commuters home in the case of an emergency.
What is a “clean commute” and how can Midtown Transportation help you?
- Carpools and Vanpools: Sharing the ride can save you money and reduce stress. Learn how to find a carpool buddy with Georgia Commute Options. Alternatively, Commute with Enterprise offers a variety of vanpools to various employers in Midtown that you can join. Connect with Shirley Goff at Commute with Enterprise to join a specific vanpool.
- Walking: Improve your health and decrease air pollution. Find a housing option in Midtown if you live too far away to walk and start enjoying your commute. Learn how Midtown's walkability is improving each day.
- Bicycling: Use two wheels instead of four and combine your workout with your commute. Check out the Midtown bicycle routes. Need individual support? Request a cycling route plan and let our commute experts find the safest option for you.
- Teleworking: Avoid commuting altogether if your workplace allows. If your office doesn’t currently have a telework program, contact us for help.
- Custom Route Planning: Let our commute planning experts find the best commute option for you. Complete our Custom Route Plan form for a personalized step-by-step commute to work.
Contact the Midtown Transportation team with any questions.