Midtown Transportation encourages commuters to clean commute -- transit, carpools, vanpools, walking, biking, or teleworking -- and provides incentives, tools, and support to make these options more convenient and cost-effective. Through Georgia Commute Options, Midtown Transportation provides cash incentives for Midtown employees who choose commute alternatives, and the Guaranteed Ride Home program gets clean commuters home in the case of an emergency.
What is a “clean commute” and how can Midtown Transportation help you?
- Carpools and Vanpools: Sharing the ride can save you money and reduce stress. Search the regional commuting database to find others that live and work near you. And see our current list of vanpools open in Midtown.
- Walking: Improve your health and decrease air pollution. Find a housing option in Midtown if you live too far away to walk and start enjoying your commute.
- Bicycling: Use two wheels instead of four and combine your workout with your commute. Use Ride the City to plan your next bike trip.
- Teleworking: Avoid commuting altogether if your workplace allows. If your office doesn’t currently have a telework program, contact us for help.
- Personalized Commute Planning: Let our commute planning experts find the best commute option for you. Contact us today or complete the Personalized Commute Planning form to get a free, personal planning session. Read how Midtown Transportation's PCP helped Jaclyn improve her commute.
Want to know the impact of your commute? Use our Commute Cost & Emissions Calculator to see how you could save money - and the environment.