Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Georgia My Voter Page
Check your voter registration info, get info on your in-person polling site or the status of your absentee ballot application, view a sample ballot and more.
CHECK YOUR VOTER INFO
Register to Vote by October 5
If you are not registered to vote and meet eligibility requirements, you have until October 5, 2020 to register. You may be able to register online with your valid Georgia driver's license.
REGISTER TO VOTE
In-Person Early Voting Resources for Registered Fulton County Voters
These nearby organizations are opening their facilities as early voting sites:
- High Museum of Art - open for all registered Fulton County voters from October 12-30. Dates and times may vary. Get details.
- Georgia Tech McCamish Pavilion - open for all registered Fulton County voters from October 21-23. Dates and times may vary. Get details.
- Atlanta Hawks / State Farm Arena - open for all registered Fulton County voters from October 12-30. Dates and times may vary. Get details here.
Absentee Voting Resources
- Request Your Absentee Ballot
Use this online form to request your absentee ballot and get it mailed to you.
REQUEST YOUR ASENTEE BALLOT
- Fulton County Dropbox Locations
This map shows where Fulton County registered voters can securely drop off their absentee ballot.
FIND A NEARBY BALLOT BOX
Apply to be a Poll Worker
Contact your local election office and sign up to be an Election Worker. Age and residency requirements may apply.
Keep Up with Election News
All voters are encouraged to take the time to research candidates running for office and ask them questions about their policy strategies and priorities. In the event of a runoff, the Georgia Secretary of State has scheduled December 1, 2020 for state and local elections and January 5, 2021 for federal office elections.