Because there is personality to this great place.
Imagine the kind of environment where you’d like to live and work: A place that is beautiful, clean and safe. Streets that are easy and walkable – with lots of transportation options. Boundless choices for enjoyment – from diverse dining to the finest in arts and culture. Accessible parks and greenspace. Successful businesses and convenient retail shops. A place that is alive with the pulse of the community. This is Midtown Atlanta.
Did you know?
- Midtown Atlanta has undergone a profound transformation over the past few decades to become a thriving activity center, attracting more than $5B of new investment from skyline to street-level since 2000.
- We're the "heart of the arts" in the Southeast, home to the largest concentration of cultural and arts institutions which welcome more than 6.1 million visitors each year
- With 5+ miles of bike lanes - and nearly a dozen more miles coming soon - 15 miles of new sidewalks, and extensive transit options, Midtown is one of the most accessible urban areas
- 20,000 people live here
- More than 70,000 employees report to work each day in Midtown
- Midtown is home to internationally-recognized Fortune 500 brands, eight of the city’s 10 largest law firms, and a growing number of small to mid-size businesses
In Midtown, people, business and culture converge to create a live-work-play community with a personality all its own, and a quality of life virtually unmatched in the Southeast. Midtown is a great place to call home, a corporate address of choice, and a cultural destination.
What's more, there is an organization - Midtown Alliance - with a dedicated staff on the ground every day working to create an exceptional urban experience in Midtown. Since 1978, enlightened leadership at Midtown Alliance has been the driving force behind the revitalization of Midtown and sustaining the district as a premiere destination for commerce, culture, learning and life.